Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. Not only could these gas furnaces help decrease your heating and cooling expenses, they also feature durable cabinets and lasting performance. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or setting up an appointment with Pardee Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Charleston.
In Charleston, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help conserve energy in the summer months, too. We’re not kidding. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is built to maintain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The furnace is also quiet, helps cut back on waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds soft and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for full control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, so you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment decreases loss and increases efficiency, so you – and your family in Charleston – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to boost reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – enables you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Charleston, give us a call at 843-410-6103 or schedule a free appointment.