What exactly is correct plumbing repair? Well, it involves insight and precaution. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve happened, but we can identify problems before they start. That’s because customers are our priority, and our practices can help you save later on. So how do we proceed?
By implementing our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can truly see what’s going on. When you schedule an inspection, we check off the following:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Examine exposed gas lines for leaks
- Examine exposed drain lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed water lines for leaks
- Check water heater flue for proper draft
- Inspect sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Inspect washing machine hoses
- Examine hose bibs
- Inspect water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our all-inclusive plumbing repair services in Charleston include:
Call Pardee Service Experts in Charleston today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Charleston plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 843-410-6103.