With Earth Day approaching, you may be inundated with ways to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can save you money and outlive your standard tank heater. Seriously! We collected the top reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – While the initial investment can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Constant Warmth – You know the feeling. The awful pain of cold water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require enough energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This incredible tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating costs. They also require less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Pardee Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.