The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is crucial because it improves home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard each and every day, which opens them to a large assortment of possible issues.
These problems are generally small enough that they don’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they could affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these issues expand, your entire system may be jeopardized. These are problems and costs you could prevent with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Beneficial
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be running just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this annual service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But ignoring yearly maintenance nullifies your warranty. Using a small amount on upkeep now may help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Identifies Little Problems in Advance
Averting big troubles in the first place is the ideal method to shield your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits provide the opportunity to comprehensively evaluate and lubricate key internal machinery. It also provides a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if problems are resolved as they begin.
Can Enhance Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance could lower your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Could Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance might extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Pardee Service Experts developed a variety of membership plans drafted to fit your individual needs. From budget-friendly options to comprehensive coverage, we have the right maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll get a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during severe weather. Unfortunately, this is usually when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we do our best to answer a larger volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the price of a Pardee Service Experts tech coming to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual review for every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a vital home investment. Protect it while access to extra perks by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the perfect plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 843-410-6103 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.