Your HVAC system’s healthiness is essential, since it keeps your residence comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you comfy. This makes it exposed to a big range of troubles.
Frequently issues are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these problems grow, your entire system could be vulnerable.
That’s annoyance and costs that you may have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the possibility of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or operating correctly, you may wonder whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But skipping annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance today can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Pinpoints little troubles early. Stopping big issues from occuring in the first place is the wisest approach to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance visits provide the option to closely check and lubricate essential internal pieces. And it also gives time to get needed repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if issues are taken care of as they are discovered.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than preventing problems. It’s also to keep your system running as well as possible. Often this results in an improvement to your residence’s energy efficiency. You might enjoy decreased heating and cooling costs, as well as the good feeling your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is operating like it should, it could last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners run about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance can help lengthen this life expectancy even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Pardee Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is critical, especially as it can help you save as much as 30% on annual utility prices.* But with Pardee Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a range of membership plans that fit your unique needs. All our memberships are filled with special pluses delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-encompassing to budget-friendly, we have the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment soon or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be on the hook for surprise repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to get and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to fit any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about shelling out more if you need our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also have several other desired benefits of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually stops working during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re typically handling a large volume of service calls. With a Pardee Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is important more than ever. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on all visits. Your family’s comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and get access to extra advantages by enrolling in one of our membership plans right away. Whatever your budget is, we can help you find the matching plan for your needs and residence. To begin with your membership plan, contact us at 843-410-6103 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.