We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share the common heating problems Charleston homeowners often call Pardee Service Experts about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of reasons why your Charleston home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Pardee Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the needed repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Pardee Service Experts of Charleston at 843-410-6103 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.