Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Pardee Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air everyday
- United States residents spend 87% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of illnesses are caused or irritated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.