Spring may be over but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Pardee Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air everyday
- United States residents spend more than 80% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.