Summer has made its debut in Charleston and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system breaking down during the extreme temperatures. Help stop your home’s air conditioner from failing with an annual A/C system tune-up from Pardee Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Just like you visit your MD annually for an exam, an A/C system tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and operating correctly. Most common air conditioning tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the performance of the blower motor and blower belt.
air conditioner tune-ups with Pardee Service Experts
When you call Pardee Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection and a detailed cleaning. Read on to see the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Inspect oil and air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Assess air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system operation
- Verify quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Check system clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Analyze safety controls
- Measure temperature variance in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Pardee Service Experts in Charleston is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your seasonal air conditioning tune-up, call 843-410-6103 today!