Summer has made its debut in Charleston and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system breaking down during the extreme temperatures. Help stop your home’s A/C system from failing with an annual A/C system tune-up from Pardee Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you visit your MD every year for a check-up, an AC tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and operating correctly. Most typical air conditioning tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical components, and evaluating the function of the blower motor and blower belt.
AC tune-ups with Pardee Service Experts
When you call Pardee Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection and a detailed cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system function
- Inspect quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Examine equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Analyze safety components
- Assess temperature variance in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Pardee Service Experts in Charleston is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 843-410-6103 today!