Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when considering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s natural to begin thinking about upcoming costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent concerns, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes sure that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make sure it is being sent to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the experts at Pardee Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make it easy for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a call at 843-410-6103 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.