Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s natural to begin thinking about approaching costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent concerns, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation ensures that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make sure it is being delivered to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the team at Pardee Service Experts are here to make it simple for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a ring at 843-410-6103 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.