We Back Our AC Installation in Charleston With a 100% Guarantee
When you require AC installation in Charleston, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anyone install your new unit.
That’s where the pros from Pardee Service Experts enter. Apart from the fact that we have the experience and endorsements to stand behind our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 843-410-6103 to request your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you little clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it becomes less energy efficient and more susceptible to breakdowns. If we’re frequently at your house for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start planning for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased before 2010, it probably runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to cut your energy costs. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good way to conserve on energy costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on energy bills.
At Pardee Service Experts, our Experts will partner with you to select the recommended model for your home. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not totally financially ready for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC service company in Charleston? Here are several of the steps we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our professional technicians are at your house, you can expect they’ll hook up your new system for peak energy efficiency. And they’ll leave your residence and garden in look-alike state as when they arrived.
Outside of that, you can relax knowing you hired a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the installation work requires us to come inside your home, we’ll use shoe covers to protect your flooring from dust. We’ll also put down drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your floors protected from debris all through our services.
- Exceptional service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve undergone rigorous education to earn the most desirable technical certification in the business.
- Attention to detail—We’ll complete an installation worksheet all through the process to double-check every single seemingly minor detail is covered. We’ll also make sure your system is operating appropriately and is up to local code before we finish the job. Once installation is finished, we’ll make sure you know how to program your new thermostat and AC.
- Constant statuses—We’ll communicate how everything is unfolding and when you can count on us to be finished.