A popping sound is characteristic of a duct design that’s too small. This happens when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Troubles with your ductwork can create other ventilation and air quality issues, like:
- Excessive noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Premature system malfunction
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold growth within ducts
Call an Expert company in Charleston, like Pardee Service Experts, to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can make recommendations for duct repair or installation.