Furnace Installation in Charleston Supported With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only repair and tune up HVAC systems, we also deliver top-notch furnace installation in Charleston.
What makes our expert services stand out from others? We’ve fine-tuned our process as time has gone by.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which means they’ve been awarded the most respected technical accreditation in the industry. They also are involved in continuing industry and system learning to discover the top ways to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to expert furnace installation.
And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic work that we give you time to think about it—365 days, actually.
Contact us at 843-410-6103 to request your furnace installation right away.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be tough to know right when your heating system is starting to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should display some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are four of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, most furnaces live for around 20 years, although sometimes they might last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s helpful to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your most recent bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too regularly, even if you routinely maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to produce some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to repair, it’s often smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames are blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and may even be creating hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also enjoy higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older unit.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to request furnace installation can be difficult and stressful. Our Experts at Pardee Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 843-410-6103 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can expect when we put in your new furnace.
- Tidy installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll wear shoe booties to defend your flooring from any dust we might bring in. We place drop cloths at the installation space to stop messes.
- Expert labor—Our specialists have obtained some of the best prestigious technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go over a sheet to make sure your heating equipment is running accurately before we take off.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll install your new heater to follow local code. And we’ll often surpass expectations, for the most outstanding installation wherever.
Set Your Furnace Installation Now with Pardee Service Experts
Need another reason to get a furnace from Pardee Service Experts?
Your new furnace comes with a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on suitable furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 843-410-6103 or contact us online to schedule your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.