End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Charleston Home
An ordinary home loses 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are easy to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or broken water supply lines can go undetected for a long time.
A water leak can be pricely. You’re paying for additional water you don’t need, and leaks can wreak havoc on your home.
That’s why it’s crucial to detect and repair the smallest leak.
Pardee Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the knowledge for qualified leak detection and water line repair in Charleston.
6 Signs You May Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and repairing leaks are the most common calls we take for plumbing services. Repairing a leak immediately can help you avoid expensive water damage. Some leaks might be more difficult to spot than others, but there are several telltale hints that you need to contact a plumber in Charleston. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is bigger than average.
- Your pipes frequently make thumping sounds.
- There are reddish stains in your toilet, or your water is reddish.
- Floors or walls seem damp or soft.
- You spot water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s wet soil or erosion near your home’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t find the proof, check your water meter:
- Ensure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Look at the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is usually a triangular dial or miniature silver disc. If the dial is turning, you probably have a leak.
We can identify the point of the leak and get it repaired before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the spots water is used in your home, there are many places you could find a leak.
Leaks can be started by cracked seals around water connectors, corroded pipes, obstructions and more.
They commonly are spotted:
- On water supply lines and connections underneath the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, particularly kinds that are aging
- In hot- and cold-water hoses plugged into your washing machine
If you discover proof of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 843-410-6103 or schedule an appointment online.