We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Charleston
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Pardee Service Experts can help you steer clear of that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
Most homeowners may not know they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Charleston sanitary sewer main and your house.
At Pardee Service Experts, our plumbers and Experts have the skills, experience and talent to perform everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to back up or become blocked, make sure to call us as soon as you realize there’s trouble. Stopping it quickly can help you avoid pricey destruction to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste the right way.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Pardee Service Experts put in a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and take care of illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Pardee Service Experts today at 843-410-6103 or request an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We offer excellent equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*